Saturday, June 6, 2009

To tell the truth?

A twitter follower brought up the question...Do men see your blog and wonder if you will bash them after a date or break up? My initial reaction to that was "I don't advertise my blog on my dating profiles." The men I happen to date, aren't following my blog, and won't see my rants....but really, would it be so bad if they did?
I started thinking about it, and I don't think I "man bash" on my blog. I'm not using real names or saying "Josh from Lansing has a small penis!" (Seriously, I don't even know a Josh). I did tell the story about the ex bf and the penis extender, but come on.. that's just funny. Any guy who purposely tells his ex gf that he made THAT purchase, deserves a blog post!
I've thought about how much to reveal on my blog, knowing that a possible date might read it, or a future bf will find out about it. I don't want to feel like I am hiding anything. I have always been an open and honest person.
I'm writing about things that happen to me in my life, and right now, most of that involves dating. I'm writing about how I am affected by certain events in my life, and about how I feel. But more importantly, I'm writing about me.

1 comment:

  1. I am with you on this. These blogs are "Us being true to us". If someone doesn't like it, don't read it. It's who we are, good, bad and ugly.
    Keep up the good writing!

    ReplyDelete